The soul feels unsafe in a frightened body. This bodywork breathes courage into the body,
This is a way of preparing the body to be a home for the soul again.
1. Do you want to love your body and be a better lover?
2. Do you want more energy and a stronger libido?
3. Were you sexually abused and do you feel shame and guilt?
4. Have you been sexually assaulted and do you feel somehow inadequate, flawed, or at fault?
5. Do you feel some numbness but want to feel fully present in your body and have a renewed curiosity about it?
6. Do you fantasize about learning more, a lot more, about your body and your sexual desire?
7. Do you have confusion or shame around your sexuality and desires in your intimate relationships?
8. Do you feel held back by past experiences that you wish to be done with?
9. Do you want to discover your true natural power that enables you to know and to articulate what you really want in your life and to set firm boundaries to what you do not want?
10. Do you want to restore the honour to your body?
|Men commit the majority of sexual violence or physical abuse. Most victims prefer not to work with male therapists. But if they are given the choice, some choose a male therapist to heal the wound caused by a man. This can be a very powerful experience. If you feel working with a gentle and respectful man can help heal your wound, I would be honoured to accompany you on your journey.|